Just a quick update to show a picture of progress with beach.
I still want to add some more of the water resin to increase its depth and move it a little further up beach so that it's beyond the front legs of the 'ramps'.
The lighting in the picture has made it come out very blue. Its actually more of a turquoise colour when viewed naturally.
Also the resin has split slightly at its thinnest layer at leading edge up beach, as it has dried. But this will be covered, after final layer is done, with the water effects to make the wave details.
Hope to press on more with this next weekend - I've ran out of resin.
In the meantime I've finished two AVREs, just need to varnish them up.
Back soon with more pics.