Thursday, October 31, 2019

Hobby catch up Halloween 2019

Hi all, just a quick post to say I'm still alive and kicking!

I offer some pictures of work I have completed since last time, some of which are rather appropriate for today's day!



Flesh eater courts army has been completed for Age of Sigmar.













And more spectral goings on...









With WFRP making a return in its current 4th Ed, we've been giving it a whirl again and I've kit-bashed and converted some models to make some 'bad guys'...  mutants and beastmen...











And whilst enjoying playing around with Contrast paints I quickly knocked out this celestial comet!


I'm still 'busy as' as they say in Kiwi-land... keeping Kapiti Hobbies firing on all cylinders... you can check out the store here:

www.kapitihobbies.com

and keep up to date with new stock arrivals etc here...

Thanks for stopping by, until next time , Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on my blog. It is always nice to get feedback.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...